Dietro Le Mura
is in the heart of Colle Val d'Elsa
Casa Vacanze Colle Val d'Elsa
Dietro Le Mura is in the very heart of Colle di Val d'Elsa, renowned for its artisan Crystal works.
The Dietro Le Mura holiday home has been completely renovated and is located in the historical town centre of Colle di Val d'Elsa, a characteristically medieval town steeped in history. The apartment is on the first floor, has its own entrance and possible parking at just a few dozen metres away.
The apartment also has a panoramic terrace that faces the Colle countryside. Pets are welcome.
Colle Val d'Elsa and surroundings...
In the heart of Tuscany, at the crossroads of ancient paths, Colle di Val d'Elsa condenses everything you could possibly ask for from a holiday, landscape, art, good food, encounters.
Colle Val D'Elsa
This is Colle di Val d’Elsa’s historical reality, combining the productive reality of glass (15% of the world production and 95% of the national production of crystal objects is concentrated here), with a touristic vocation supported by an evocative slogan, “Sweet countryside and ancient walls”. The message is clear: on one side, the proposals of a territory where the touristic component is exceptional and the typical productions represent the best of Tuscany; on the other, a series of enchanting towns - Monteriggioni, San Gimignano, Siena, Florence, Volterra, to name but the best-known – in a backdrop that ranges from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance and reserves emotions – encounters, views and places far from the tourist guides – at every turn.
ITINERARIES: Starting trom San Gimignano (Siena), Italy
These are only suggestions, but I will be happy to help you learn about other itineraries
- HOW is the product CRYSTAL
- KNOW THE HONEY and tastings on the organic farm
- THE BREEDING of wild boar
- KNOW AND TASTINGS THE CHEESE in farm: From sheep, milk products
- PHOTOGRAPHIC itineraries: natural environments, villages and medieval towns
- KNOW THE WINE: history the wine, oil, saffron, honey
- KNOW local foods: typical foodstuffs products in local farms
- TRIPS to the farms and farm holidays around San Gimignano
- TRIPS to recognize the herbs and plants typical
- WATCH fhe birds at sunset
- WALKS along fhe oncient road Francigena and see to ancient village
- WALKS around the ancient city-waJls Ghibelline of San Gimignano
- LONG EXCURSIONS: to an ancient castle and to the natural reserve
- To geologica I wreck of 15 million years ago
- GEOLOGY of the territory: fossil shells of 5 Ml. year
- Visit rhe geysers and Valley of fhe Devil
- To the museum of geothermal energy
- MEDIEVAL TOWER, 54m high with panoramic terrace
- KNOW rhe HISTORY of Jerusalem of Tuscany
- KNOW the Chianina cattle barn, and well known for the production of the ''Florentine steak"
- VOLTERRA, know the environment, the Badlands and its territory
- VOLTERRA: know a craftsman who works in alabaster
- SAN GIMIGNANO: NIGHT WALK IN ANCIENT TOWN
- SAN GIMIGNANO: WALK ON THE HILL AT SUNSET: twilight, Belt of Venus
- WALKS IN THE BEAUTIFUL AREAS of Siena, Firenze, Pisa
The Dietro Le Mura holiday home is found in the historical town centre of Colle di Val d'Elsa but is easily reached from both the North and South. A few steps away you can find a spacious car-park and bus-stop.
"Dietro Le Mura"
Via Gracco del Secco, 15
Colle Val d’Elsa (SI) – Italy
Tel.: +39 0577 924118
Cell.: +39 348 8833059