Casa Vacanze Colle Val d'Elsa
Dietro Le Mura is in the very heart of Colle di Val d'Elsa, renowned for its artisan Crystal works.
The apartment also has a panoramic terrace that faces the Colle countryside. Pets are welcome.
Colle Val D'Elsa
This is Colle di Val d’Elsa’s historical reality, combining the productive reality of glass (15% of the world production and 95% of the national production of crystal objects is concentrated here), with a touristic vocation supported by an evocative slogan, “Sweet countryside and ancient walls”. The message is clear: on one side, the proposals of a territory where the touristic component is exceptional and the typical productions represent the best of Tuscany; on the other, a series of enchanting towns - Monteriggioni, San Gimignano, Siena, Florence, Volterra, to name but the best-known – in a backdrop that ranges from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance and reserves emotions – encounters, views and places far from the tourist guides – at every turn.
These are only suggestions, but I will be happy to help you learn about other itineraries
- HOW is the product CRYSTAL
- KNOW THE HONEY and tastings on the organic farm
- THE BREEDING of wild boar
- KNOW AND TASTINGS THE CHEESE in farm: From sheep, milk products
- PHOTOGRAPHIC itineraries: natural environments, villages and medieval towns
- KNOW THE WINE: history the wine, oil, saffron, honey
- KNOW local foods: typical foodstuffs products in local farms
- TRIPS to the farms and farm holidays around San Gimignano
- TRIPS to recognize the herbs and plants typical
- WATCH fhe birds at sunset
- WALKS along fhe oncient road Francigena and see to ancient village
- WALKS around the ancient city-waJls Ghibelline of San Gimignano
- LONG EXCURSIONS: to an ancient castle and to the natural reserve
- To geologica I wreck of 15 million years ago
- GEOLOGY of the territory: fossil shells of 5 Ml. year
- Visit rhe geysers and Valley of fhe Devil
- To the museum of geothermal energy
- MEDIEVAL TOWER, 54m high with panoramic terrace
- KNOW rhe HISTORY of Jerusalem of Tuscany
- KNOW the Chianina cattle barn, and well known for the production of the ''Florentine steak"
- VOLTERRA, know the environment, the Badlands and its territory
- VOLTERRA: know a craftsman who works in alabaster
- SAN GIMIGNANO: NIGHT WALK IN ANCIENT TOWN
- SAN GIMIGNANO: WALK ON THE HILL AT SUNSET: twilight, Belt of Venus
- WALKS IN THE BEAUTIFUL AREAS of Siena, Firenze, Pisa